Comprehensive and complete simulation platform including patient monitoring capability.
TERi Androgynous Geriatric Trainer
Addresses Training Needs/Curricula
General capability carefully selected to support practice on:
– Essentials of Patient Care
– Movement Assistance and Fall Prevention
– Activities of Daily Living (ADL)
– Basic and Advanced Nursing Skills
– Cardiovascular and Respiratory Emergencies
Suitable for long-term facilities and emergency room training.
• Light or medium skin tones
• Configurable to fit unique training needs and budgets
• A range of accessories available to enhance the basic version maximizing versatility, training benefit and return on investment.
IV Arm – LF04303
BP Arm – LF04304
• IV Arm: Skins, Veins Kit, IM Pads, Fluid Supply Bag
• IM Pads for Thighs and Buttocks
• Urinary Catheterisation: Male Genitalia Foreskins, Foley Catheter, Urinary Catheterisation Bladders
• Lung Bags
• Stomach Bags
• Stoma Bags
• Gastrostomy Bags
• Simulated Blood
Author: Melissa Dummer - National Distribution Sales Manager, Nasco Healthcare USA, previously a Nursing Home Administrator.
I think we can all agree that 2020 has highlighted the importance of being READY for medical emergencies in long-term…
https://simulaids.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/spotlight_teri-oqgc6y3iu5sq8asotv9gk0eqjofi3nlnn3m7gm2bw8.png300300Mark Cookhttps://simulaids.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Simulaids-Logo-340px.pngMark Cook2020-09-10 10:23:032020-09-10 11:00:16Guest Blog – The Importance of Simulation Training for Elderly Care
I will never forget receiving a letter of complaint following a training course I had delivered. The complaint was not about the quality of the training, but the colour of the manikins. The ambulance service I worked for had hundreds of…
Socially distanced clinical skills training: introducing MultiPad
Clinical skills training is Simulaids' forte; if you need a task trainer or manikin to teach a skill, we have it, probably more than one.
Traditionally educators have been…