Practise essential skills for when it matters most.
The new Life/form® Male/Female Catheterisation Trainer feature realistic “skin” feel which is soft, durable and long-lasting. Easily configurable between male/female and suprapubic applications. The disposable/replaceable bladder works with all applications. Lifelike anatomical resistance and pressure ensure correct patient positioning and movement. The trainer is upgradable to maximise long-term training benefits and cost-efficiency.
Addresses training requirements for certification or graduation:
• Nurse educators
• Community colleges
• Simulation lab coordinators
• Other nursing or continuing education personnel
Suitable for long-term care facilities and emergency room training.
• Easily configurable between males and females.
• Suprapubic catheterisation training.
• Cost-effective – upgradable to maximise long-term training.
• Replaceable and serviceable parts.
• Easy to clean and maintain.
• Rectal suppository and enema training.
• Disposable bladder works across all applications.