VausSim: Versatile Advanced Ultrasound Simulator
The VausSim ultrasound simulator, thanks to a network of high-fidelity sensors, makes the skin of any simulator or manikin ultrasound scannable.
This simulator allows the instructor to independently create, through the use of a powerful editor, a customised and exclusive casebook of real sonographic images/videos/volumes at no additional cost.
Using innovative technology, the simulator allows the user to change the pathological ultrasound status of the patient in real time during scenarios. VausSim is completely independent and not sensitive to magnetic field rumours. This guarantees continuous functioning during transportation and movement of the patient.
Versatility: Using VausSim you will be able to transform any simulator into an Advanced Ultrasound Simulator.
Editor: Easily create your own casebook in order to address specific learning objectives.
Advanced Simulation: A dual interface; Instructor and Learner, allows the user to adopt VausSim for complex patient scenarios.
Multimedia Content: Display images, videos and volumes without restriction.
The VausSim package includes USB drive with Software:
- Emergency module with 8 different cases FAST scan, eFAST scan and RUSH scan acquired and validated by universities and scientific associations.
- Realistic user interface with integrated controls for the modulation (contrast, brightness, etc.) or the analysis (freeze, measurements, etc.) of the image.
- A user friendly, browser based instructor interface that can be used on PC, tablet, smartphone connected via network to the user interface and allows to use VausSim during advanced simulation scenarios.
- 3 realistic probes (convex, linear and phased array), including pressure sensor and a bright LED for orientation of probe.
- 20 radio frequency identification (RFID) sensors that can be placed anywhere on the simulator in order to create new ultrasound scanning points.
- Software Licence
- User Manual
- Transport Case
- Abdominal Module (8 cases)
- Pleural Module (8 cases)
- Cardiac Module (8 cases)
VausSim is a product from Accurate, a company blending international experience, scientific research, engineering and development of truly effective hi-tech educational solutions in the medical field. SMART STAT patient simulator and laptop PC sold separately.
CLINICAL USE DISCLAIMER VausSim is licensed for educational purposes only. VausSim is not for clinical use.