Comprehensive and complete simulation platform including patient monitoring capability.
TERi Androgynous Geriatric Trainer
Addresses Training Needs/Curricula
General capability carefully selected to support practice on:
– Essentials of Patient Care
– Movement Assistance and Fall Prevention
– Activities of Daily Living (ADL)
– Basic and Advanced Nursing Skills
– Cardiovascular and Respiratory Emergencies
Suitable for long-term facilities and emergency room training.
• Light or medium skin tones
• Configurable to fit unique training needs and budgets
• A range of accessories available to enhance the basic version maximizing versatility, training benefit and return on investment.
IV Arm – LF04303
BP Arm – LF04304
• IV Arm: Skins, Veins Kit, IM Pads, Fluid Supply Bag
• IM Pads for Thighs and Buttocks
• Urinary Catheterisation: Male Genitalia Foreskins, Foley Catheter, Urinary Catheterisation Bladders
• Lung Bags
• Stomach Bags
• Stoma Bags
• Gastrostomy Bags
• Simulated Blood
Author: Melissa Dummer - National Distribution Sales Manager, Nasco Healthcare USA, previously a Nursing Home Administrator.
I think we can all agree that 2020 has highlighted the importance of being READY for medical emergencies in long-term…
https://simulaids.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/spotlight_teri-oqgc6y3iu5sq8asotv9gk0eqjofi3nlnn3m7gm2bw8.png300300Mark Cookhttps://simulaids.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Simulaids-Logo-340px.pngMark Cook2020-09-10 10:23:032020-09-10 11:00:16Guest Blog – The Importance of Simulation Training for Elderly Care
Socially distanced clinical skills training: introducing MultiPad
Clinical skills training is Simulaids' forte; if you need a task trainer or manikin to teach a skill, we have it, probably more than one.
Traditionally educators have been…
Recently I have been speaking to university lecturers to learn how they are maintaining teaching quality and student engagement during the 'lockdown'. Many are simply taking traditional 'talk and chalk' methods and 'delivering' (I'm not…
https://simulaids.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/spark-female.jpg11091349Mark Cookhttps://simulaids.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Simulaids-Logo-340px.pngMark Cook2020-04-29 13:45:262020-07-15 20:49:03How to maintain healthcare simulation activity and student engagement during COVID-19