Comprehensive and complete simulation platform including patient monitoring capability.
TERi Androgynous Geriatric Trainer
Addresses Training Needs/Curricula
General capability carefully selected to support practice on:
– Essentials of Patient Care
– Movement Assistance and Fall Prevention
– Activities of Daily Living (ADL)
– Basic and Advanced Nursing Skills
– Cardiovascular and Respiratory Emergencies
Suitable for long-term facilities and emergency room training.
• Light or medium skin tones
• Configurable to fit unique training needs and budgets
• A range of accessories available to enhance the basic version maximizing versatility, training benefit and return on investment.
IV Arm – LF04303
BP Arm – LF04304
• IV Arm: Skins, Veins Kit, IM Pads, Fluid Supply Bag
• IM Pads for Thighs and Buttocks
• Urinary Catheterisation: Male Genitalia Foreskins, Foley Catheter, Urinary Catheterisation Bladders
• Lung Bags
• Stomach Bags
• Stoma Bags
• Gastrostomy Bags
• Simulated Blood
Today, the BBC reported the case of an elderly patient with dementia who was restrained on 19 separate occasions to allow hospital staff to forcibly treat him.
"Between 6 and 15 December, security guards were called 15 times to control the…
Buying a patient simulator is an important investment which can have a significant impact on patient safety. They can cost tens, sometimes hundreds of thousands of pounds, which at face value seems expensive. However, when you factor in the…
Author: Melissa Dummer - National Distribution Sales Manager, Nasco Healthcare USA, previously a Nursing Home Administrator.
I think we can all agree that 2020 has highlighted the importance of being READY for medical emergencies in long-term…
https://simulaids.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/spotlight_teri-oqgc6y3iu5sq8asotv9gk0eqjofi3nlnn3m7gm2bw8.png300300Mark Cookhttps://simulaids.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Simulaids-Logo-340px.pngMark Cook2020-09-10 10:23:032020-09-10 11:00:16Guest Blog – The Importance of Simulation Training for Elderly Care