TruCorp TruMan Trauma X Training Manikin
Advanced Trauma Manikin for Training in Lifesaving Techniques
High quality, realism and longevity make TruMan Trauma X the best ALS training manikin for medical professionals to practise lifesaving techniques and improve patient safety. Thoughtful design ensures a realistic experience and time-efficient setup and operation in a busy teaching setting.
Techniques which can be taught and trained using the TruMan Trauma X include chest tube insertion, needle decompression, CPR, airway management, needle and surgical cricothyroidotomy, percutaneous tracheostomy and difficult airway management.
- Realistic & durable AirSim X Airway and nasal passage with a 5-year warranty
- Realistic larynx with palpable cricoid landmarks, laryngeal cartilages & tracheal rings
- After successfully inserting the needle into the 2nd and 5th intercostal spaces an audible hiss can be heard
- Easy identification of all anatomical landmarks for CPR, full head tilt with chin lift and jaw thrust, lifelike recoil during compressions
- Cost-effective & easily replaceable consumables: neck skin, larynx inserts, needle decompression inserts & chest drain inserts
- Inflate tongue bulb to create tongue oedema providing a variance during training
- User feedback through visible chest rise
- Innovative design requires minimal maintenance & allows for easy product repairs
- Manikin is compatible with a full range of supraglottic devices.
Medical Procedure Training
- Chest tube insertion including surgical incision, blunt dissection, pleural perforation, fluid simulation & finger sweep
- Needle decompression of tension pneumothorax
- Needle and surgical cricothyroidotomy
- Percutaneous tracheostomy
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Full use of supraglottic devices
- Endotracheal intubation with direct laryngoscopy
- Combitube insertion
- Nasogastric tube insertion
- Bag valve mask ventilation (BVM)
- Single lung isolation techniques
AirSim X Airway includes a 5 year warranty.
TruCorp’s innovative AirSim® X airway is a visually accurate, anatomically correct and extremely durable. The AirSim® X airway is certified to practice over 20,000 intubation cycles and backed by a 5-year warranty.
The AirSim® X nasal passage has been developed in a manner similar to the AirSim® X airway. It includes an anatomically correct nasal cavity with important landmarks such as the turbinates clearly defined.
An inflatable tongue with lifelike size and texture simulates oedema for training in obstructed airway management. Difficult airway options are available for our adult medical training manikins.