TruCorp TruCric Cricothyrotomy Trainer
Light & Durable Surgical Cric Trainer for Front of Neck Airway Access Cricothyrotomy Simulator with Lifelike Detail
Real-feel skin covering & palpable cricoid landmarks for realistic training.
TruCric facilitates training in needle and surgical cricothyrotomy, percutaneous tracheostomy, Seldinger technique and air jet ventilation.
Anatomically accurate and palpable landmarks include tracheal rings, laryngeal cartilages, cricoid and cricothyroid membrane for realistic practice in front of neck access techniques. Optional subcutaneous fat tissue can be added for more advanced training.
The neck skin can be rotated on the model allowing up to 20 incisions, while the larynx insert can facilitate 1 surgical cricothyroidotomy and 3 tracheostomy procedures. All parts are quick and easy to interchange, perfect for a busy teaching environment.
- Lightweight and durable cric trainer designed for efficient procedure training
- Palpable cricoid landmarks, laryngeal cartilages and tracheal rings provide positive user feedback with easy identification of the sternal notch and the clavicle bone
- Correct technique verification with replaceable lung bag
- Rotate the Neck skin on the model to allow up to 20 incisions
- Larynx insert allows 1 surgical cricothyroidotomy and 3 tracheostomy procedures
- All consumables are quick and easy to interchange, perfect for a busy teaching environment
- Add optional subcutaneous fat tissue to simulate difficult tracheostomy or cricothyroidotomy procedure
Medical Procedure Training
- Needle and surgical cricothyroidotomy
- Air jet ventilation
- Percutaneous tracheostomy
- Seldinger technique