TruCorp AirSim Combo X Airway Management Trainer
Advanced Airway Management Training Manikin for Intubation, Tracheostomy & Cricothyrotomy
The AirSim Combo X is ideal for training in percutaneous tracheostomy and needle and surgical cricothyroidotomy. An inflatable tongue can be used to simulate oedema, and optional subcutaneous fat tissue helps demonstrate more difficult tracheostomy and cricothyroidotomy procedures.
Realistic features include palpable cricoid landmarks, laryngeal cartilages and tracheal rings to provide positive user feedback and easy identification of the sternal notch.
The AirSim Combo X makes an ideal difficult airway trainer with two different difficult airway parts available.
- Innovative AirSim® X airway with a 5-year warranty and nasal cavity created from DT DICOM data
- Anatomically correct internal features and visually accurate landmarks in the airway and nasal passage
- Wraparound replaceable neck skin rotates for up to 20 incisions
- Easy identification of sternal notch, tracheal rings and cricoid and laryngeal cartilages
- Inflatable tongue with lifelike texture can simulate oedema
- Replaceable lung bags inflate with successful ventilation
- Optional difficult airways available for more advanced training
- Optional subcutaneous fat tissue demonstrates more difficult tracheostomy and cricothyroidotomy procedures
Medical Procedure Training
- Needle and surgical cricothyroidotomy
- Percutaneous tracheostomy
- Double nasotracheal intubation
- Bag-valve mask (BVM) ventilation techniques
- Full range of supraglottic device insertion
- Direct and video laryngoscopy including Sellick Maneuver
- Awake fibreoptic examination
- Endotracheal tube insertion
- Combi tube insertion
- Naso gastric tube insertion techniques
- Manikin is compatible with a full range of supraglottic devices.
Innovative AirSim X Airway with 5 Year Warranty
The AirSim® X airway provides realistic feedback during airway management procedures and is designed to withstand continuous and repeated use in a classroom setting. Our AirSim® X airway is certified for 20,000+ intubation cycles and covered by a 5-year warranty. Replacement airways and difficult airway options are available for this model.