ALS Manikin for Advanced Airway Management, Tracheostomy, Cricothyrotomy & Bronchoscopy Training
The AirSim® Combo Bronchi X includes internal anatomically correct details down to the fourth generation bronchi for visually accurate training in bronchoscopy techniques. This model is ideal for demonstrating fibre optic bronchoscopy, single and double-lumen tubes and bronchial blockers, and specialized bronchial stents.
With two different difficult airway parts available, the AirSim Combo Bronchi X also makes an ideal difficult airway trainer.
- Innovative AirSim® X airway with a 5-year warranty and nasal cavity created from DT DICOM data
- Anatomically correct internal features and visually accurate landmarks in the airway and nasal passage
- Wraparound replaceable neck skin rotates for up to 20 incisions
- Easy identification of sternal notch, tracheal rings and cricoid and laryngeal cartilages
- Inflatable tongue with lifelike texture can simulate oedema
- Silicone skin covering with lifelike texture
- Replaceable lung bags inflate with successful ventilation
- Optional subcutaneous fat tissue demonstrates more difficult tracheostomy and cricothyroidotomy procedures
Medical Procedure Training
- Needle and surgical cricothyroidotomy
- Percutaneous tracheostomy
- Diagnostic bronchoscopy
- Lung suctioning techniques
- Lung isolation techniques using left and right endobronchial tubes and bronchial blockers
- Double nasotracheal intubation
- Bag-valve mask (BVM) ventilation techniques
- Full range of supraglottic device insertion
- Direct and video laryngoscopy including Sellick Maneuver
- Awake fibreoptic examination
- Endotracheal tube insertion
- Combi tube insertion
- Naso gastric tube insertion techniques
- Manikin is compatible with a full range of supraglottic devices.
AirSim® X Airway with 5 Year Warranty
The AirSim® X airway provides realistic feedback during airway management procedures. An inflatable tongue with real-life size and texture simulates oedema for obstructed airway management training. There are also difficult airway options available for the AirSim® Combo Bronchi X manikin. Every AirSim® X airway is exceptionally durable, certified for 20,000+ intubation cycles and covered by a 5-year warranty.