TruCorp AirSim Child Combo X Airway Management Trainer
Lifelike Manikin for Paediatric Intubation, Tracheostomy & Cricothyroidotomy Training
TruCorp’s AirSim Child Combo X is the most advanced and realistic paediatric airway trainer on the market today, designed to withstand repeated use in a classroom setting.
The AirSim Child Combo X features the uniquely constructed AirSim X airway enhanced with tracheal rings, simulated cricoid and laryngeal cartilages. This combination creates an ideal solution for realistic training in airway management, percutaneous tracheostomy and emergency cricothyroidotomy.
- Innovative paediatric AirSim® X airway with a 5-year warranty and nasal cavity created from DT DICOM data
- Anatomically correct internal features and visually accurate landmarks in the airway and nasal passage
- Wraparound replaceable neck skin rotates for up to 20 incisions
- Easy identification of sternal notch, tracheal rings and cricoid and laryngeal cartilages
- Inflatable tongue with lifelike texture can simulate oedema
- Replaceable lung bags inflate with successful ventilation
- Optional subcutaneous fat tissue demonstrates more difficult tracheostomy and cricothyroidotomy procedures
Medical Procedure Training
- Needle and surgical cricothyroidotomy
- Percutaneous tracheostomy
- Double nasotracheal intubation
- Bag-valve mask (BVM) ventilation techniques
- Full range of supraglottic device insertion
- Direct and video laryngoscopy including Sellick Maneuver
- Awake fibreoptic examination
- Endotracheal tube insertion
- Combi tube insertion
- Naso gastric tube insertion techniques
- Manikin is compatible with a full range of supraglottic devices.
Innovative and durable AirSim® X Airway Covered by 5 Year Warranty
The AirSim® X airway provides realistic feedback during airway management procedures and withstands continuous and repeated use. Each airway is covered by a 5-year warranty and certified for 20,000+ intubation cycles.
The AirSim® X nasal passage has been developed in a manner similar to the AirSim® X airway and provides an anatomically correct nasal cavity with important landmarks such as the turbinates clearly defined. An inflatable tongue with lifelike size and texture simulates oedema for training in obstructed airway management.