Paediatric Airway Trainer for Intubation, Tracheostomy & Diagnostic Bronchoscopy
The paediatric AirSim® Combo Bronchi X features anatomically correct detail down to the fourth generation bronchi for increased accuracy training in bronchoscopy techniques. Realistic features include palpable cricoid landmarks, laryngeal cartilages and tracheal rings to provide positive user feedback and easy identification of the sternal notch.
This paediatric airway trainer is ideal for demonstrating fibre optic bronchoscopy, single & double-lumen tubes and bronchial blockers and specialised bronchial stents.
- Innovative paediatric AirSim® X airway with a 5-year warranty and nasal cavity created from DT DICOM data
- Anatomically correct internal features and visually accurate landmarks in the airway and nasal passage
- Wraparound replaceable neck skin rotates for up to 20 incisions
- Easy identification of sternal notch, tracheal rings and cricoid and laryngeal cartilages
- Inflatable tongue with lifelike texture can simulate oedema
- Silicone skin covering with lifelike texture
- Replaceable lung bags inflate with successful ventilation
- Optional subcutaneous fat tissue demonstrates more difficult tracheostomy and cricothyroidotomy procedures
Medical Procedure Training
- Needle and surgical cricothyroidotomy
- Percutaneous tracheostomy
- Diagnostic bronchoscopy
- Lung suctioning techniques
- Lung isolation techniques using left and right endobronchial tubes and bronchial blockers
- Double nasotracheal intubation
- Bag-valve mask (BVM) ventilation techniques
- Full range of supraglottic device insertion
- Direct and video laryngoscopy including Sellick Maneuver
- Awake fibreoptic examination
- Endotracheal tube insertion
- Combi tube insertion
- Naso gastric tube insertion techniques
- Manikin is compatible with a full range of supraglottic devices.
AirSim® X Airway with 5 Year Warranty
Each airway is covered by a 5-year warranty and certified for 20,000+ intubation cycles.
The AirSim® X nasal passage has been developed in a manner similar to the AirSim® X airway and provides an anatomically correct nasal cavity with important landmarks such as the turbinates clearly defined. An inflatable tongue with lifelike size and texture simulates oedema for training in obstructed airway management.