TruCorp AirSim Child Bronchi X Airway Management Trainer
Realistic Paediatric Intubation & Airway Management Training Manikin
TruCorp’s AirSim Child Bronchi X is the most realistic and durable paediatric airway trainer on the market, designed for lifelike responsiveness and to withstand repeated use in a busy classroom setting.
This model is ideal for training emergency medical responders, ER staff and paediatric doctors in double nasotracheal intubation, laryngoscopy and the full range of supraglottic devices. The AirSim® Child Bronchi X provides realistic feedback during airway management procedures including bag-valve-mask ventilation, supraglottic device insertion and both nasotracheal and orotracheal intubation.
- AirSim® X paediatric airway with a 5-year warranty
- Realistic feedback during bag/mask ventilation, supraglottic airway insertion and both nasotracheal and orotracheal intubation
- Bronchi accurate down to the fourth generation to facilitate a full range of bronchoscopy techniques
- Replaceable lung bags inflate with successful ventilation
- Oesophagus and replaceable bag representing the stomach
- Lifelike external and internal anatomical features allow for easy and successful demonstration of all paediatric video laryngoscopes (VL)
- Inflatable tongue bulb to simulate tongue oedema
- Missing front teeth resemble the natural dental state of a six-year-old child
- ‘Real feel’ skin covering for added realism during airway management procedure training
Medical Procedure Training
- Endotracheal tube insertion
- Bag-Valve Mask (BVM) ventilation techniques
- Supraglottic airway device (SAD) insertion
- Diagnostic and fibre optic bronchoscopy techniques
- Direct and video laryngoscopy
- Double nasotracheal intubation
- Nasogastric (NG) tube insertion
- Manikin is compatible with a full range of supraglottic devices.
Durable AirSim X Airway includes a 5 year warranty.
The AirSim® Child Bronchi X features the innovative AirSim® X paediatric airway with accurate internal anatomical detail including turbinates. Every durable AirSim® X airway is covered by a 5-year warranty and certified for 20,000+ intubation cycles.