TruCorp AirSim Baby X Airway Management Trainer
Infant Airway Management Training Manikins
The AirSim® Baby X is the most realistic and durable paediatric airway manikin on the market for airway management training including specialised skills. True to life external and internal anatomical features allow for easy and successful demonstration of all paediatric video laryngoscopes. The AirSim® Pierre Robin X model highlights difficult airway management techniques on infants with PRS.
- AirSim X airway with a 5-year warranty is certified to practice 20,000 intubation cycles without fail
- Replaceable lung bags provide realistic feedback during technique training
- User feedback through the visualisation of stomach inflation and lung expansion
- True to life external and internal anatomical features allow for easy demonstration of all paediatric video laryngoscopes
- Realistic skin covering with lifelike texture
- Modular design allowing for all parts to be changed within your organisation (if desired)
Medical Procedure Training
- Double nasotracheal intubation
- Endotracheal tube insertion
- Bag-valve mask (BVM) ventilation techniques
- Laryngeal Mask Airway (LMA)
- Full range of supraglottic device insertion
- Direct and video laryngoscopy
- Manikin is compatible with a full range of supraglottic devices.
Infant Air Sim® Airway includes a 5 Year Warranty
Our innovative paediatric AirSim® airway was developed based on CT data scanned from a six-month-old baby. Every AirSim® X airway has been certified for 20,000+ intubation cycles and comes with a 5-year warranty.