TruCorp AirSim Advance X Airway Management Trainer
Lifelike Airway Management Trainer Ideal for BVM and Supraglottic Devices
The silicone skin covering provides a more realistic bag-mask ventilation training, allowing for accurate articulation. This model is compatible with all supraglottic airway devices and the durable airway withstands continuous and repeated use for effective training in a classroom setting. The AirSim® X airway is covered by a 5-year warranty and certified for 20,000+ intubation cycles.
- Innovative AirSim® X airway and nasal cavity created from DT DICOM data with a 5-year warranty
- Anatomically correct internal features and visually accurate landmarks such as turbinates
- Inflatable tongue bulb to simulate oedema
- Replaceable lung bags inflate with successful ventilation
- Oesophagus and replaceable bag representing the stomach
- Optional difficult airways available for more advanced training
Intubation Training on the AirSim Advance X
Intubation training head has a full head tilt, chin lift and jaw thrust for lifelike responsiveness. Airway has accurate internal anatomical landmarks for realistic training in intubation and fibre optic scoping techniques.
Can be used for training in:
- Combi tube insertion
- Endotracheal tube insertion
- Awake fibreoptic examination
- Direct laryngoscopy
- Supraglottic device insertion
- Double nasotracheal intubation
- Ventilation techniques
Difficult Airway Management Training
The lifelike size and texture of the inflatable tongue allow students to practice intubation of an obstructed airway. Difficult airway training options are available for the AirSim® Advance X manikin. Airway trainer parts and consumables, including difficult airway parts, interchange quickly and easily to facilitate efficient practice.
AirSim airway trainers are the most true-to-life intubation heads on the market and built to withstand repeated use.