TruCorp AirSim Advance Bronchi X Airway Management Trainer
Bronchoscopy Practice Model for Teaching Intubation & Lung Isolation
The AirSim Advance Bronchi X is ideal for training in lung isolation and suctioning techniques including bronchial blocker insertion, single and double endobronchial tubes and specialised stents. Use this versatile intubation head and airway suction trainer to practise direct and video laryngoscopy and ventilation techniques.
Adult bronchoscopy trainer includes a realistic silicone skin covering and an anatomically correct airway and nasal passage for true to life technique training. Internal anatomical detail is accurate down to fourth generation bronchi.
Optional difficult airways are available for advanced difficult airway management practice.
- True-to-life AirSim® Airway and nasal cavity designed using CT DICOM data from an adult male
- Anatomically correct internal features and visually accurate landmarks such as turbinates
- Exceptional detail down to fourth generation bronchi with clearly defined carina, bronchus and bronchioles
- Inflatable tongue with lifelike size and texture for tongue oedema simulation
- Durable airway tested for over 20,000 intubation cycles backed by a 5-year warranty
- Optional difficult airways for advanced airway management training
- Manikin is compatible with a full range of supraglottic devices.
Medical Procedure Training
- Diagnostic bronchoscopy including awake fiberoptic examination
- Direct and video laryngoscopy
- Endotracheal and double nasotracheal intubation
- Full range of supraglottic airway device insertion including Combitube (oesophagal tracheal double-lumen airway)
- Lung isolation and suctioning techniques including bronchial blocker insertion, single and double endobronchial tubes and specialised stents
- Bag-valve-mask (BVM) ventilation
Durable AirSim X Airway is backed by a 5 year warranty.
The innovative AirSim® X airway is tested and certified for over 20,000 intubation cycles and includes a 5-year warranty. Lifelike internal and external details and a long lifespan are why we have so many returning customers.