SMART STAT Patient Simulator with iPad
High fidelity, wireless and tetherless, 34 kg adult human manikin. SMART STAT patient simulator is significantly better value than other patient simulators with similar a specification. A reliable, affordable and realistic ‘sim man’ of rugged construction enabling you to train in austere environments. The portable, intuitive and reliable iPad control system offers the opportunity for a wide range of simulation training exercises across many medical disciplines including:
- Emergency Medical Services
- NHS/University Simulation Centres
- Military battle field
- Nurse safety
- Medical schools
- Nursing schools
- Paramedic and pre-hospital care
- University teaching hospital
- Disaster response
- Wireless and tetherless connectivity for easy in-situ simulation.
- Light reactive pupils to simulate neurological conditions.
- Difficult airway – Oedema of the Tongue and Larynx for challenging intubation.
- Fluid secretions – tears, nasal mucus, foaming mouth.
- ETCO2 discharge.
- Pre-recorded voice including vomiting sounds.
- Wireless microphone for instructor dialogue.
- Lips and fingernails with cyanosis and CO flushing.
- Bilateral BP and IV arms.
- IO access in the manubrium.
- External jugular catheterisation.
- 5-lead ECG monitoring & defibrillation.
- Urinary catheterisation (Foley functional) with interchangeable genitalia.
- Abdominal sounds in 4 quadrants.
- Fluids on-board, including IV blood and urine output.
- To emulate vascular difficulties or disease states, each pulse point can be shut down.
- Lower left leg battery — up to 3.5 hours of operation per charge (extra battery legs are recommended).
- On-board air compressor with no external connections or baggage to move.
- Advanced Deluxe Intubation Head with oral and nasal intubation, break-out teeth, tongue oedema, laryngospasm, cricothyrotomy and moveable eyelids. The silicone head skin utilises a thin material meaning the mouth opens naturally when the head is in the sniffing position for intubation.
- Heart and lung sounds: Includes 6 anterior and 4 posterior lung sound speakers and 4 heart sound speakers that allow for sounds to be heard in appropriate places. Stridor is heard in the upper lung speakers and base wheezes heard in the four lower lung speakers, etc.
- 12 always-active pulse points, in pairs, carotid, femoral, popliteal, pedal (dorsal arch), brachial, and radial.
- Distal pulses drop off with BP set below 70 mmHg systolic.
- BP settings of systolic and diastolic values with individual settings for the amplitude of the speaker sounds and to obtain an auscultatory gap.
- IM/SubQ injection sites bilaterally in deltoid and on right thigh.
- Bilateral chest complications of tension pneumothorax and chest tube insertion — no damage is done to the manikin and can be reused immediately (replacement skins included).
- Spontaneous respiration with chest movement.
- Stomach distention.
Xtreme Trauma Bleeding Lower Arm and Lower Leg and Sim Vitals 5-Line Monitor, I/O Lower Leg, Amputated Right Lower Leg and Amputated Left Lower Arm with bleeding and response to correct tourniquet. Trauma Overlay Flash Moulage. Additional Battery Leg for ease in transition of ongoing sessions and scenarios.
Simulaids Ltd is the only authorised supplier of SMART STAT in the UK & Ireland. Buy direct for the best support and to protect your warranty.