SimVS EMS Responder Bag for Touchscreen Tablet
Clear pouch at the front perfectly fits a 10 inch tablet, providing protection but still allowing use of the touch screen functionality.
Reinforced zipped pockets provide ample space to store cables, chargers and accessories. The bag consists of one large storage pouch secured with a zip and two clips and three smaller zipped pouches. Includes shoulder strap for portability during in-situ simulation scenarios.
Designed for, but not limited to:
Hospital Monitor, Defibrillator, AED, Ventilator and Foetal Heart Monitor (CTG)
- Use across multiple settings with both live standardised patients or manikins
- Instructor tablet controls the physiological displays of 5 types of monitor interfaces:
- Hospital Monitor
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Mechanical Ventilator
- Foetal Heart Rate Monitor (CTG)
- Two-way wireless communication allows instructors to monitor student decisions during simulation
- Built-in checklists allow performance capture for structured debriefing
- Control up to 10 tablets at the same time
- Selection of pre-programmed scenarios