MedicSkin IV Training Arm
IV Training Arm with tubing for venepuncture, intravenous cannulation and phlebotomy. Accessible veins include the median, basilic and cephalic.
Featuring hyper-realistic MedicSkin® technology, laboratory tested to simulate human skin with a high degree of realism. MedicSkin® is ‘self-healing’ meaning it re-seals more effectively than traditional plastic IV arms.
The consumable skin and veins are easy to change. You can renew a full arm within five minutes.
The gravity-fed blood bags are simple to fill up and drain as well as being cost-effective to replace.
- Quick replacement skin & veins in 5 Minutes
- Re-seals capacity: needle tracks disappear with minimal damage than other plastic arms
- Ultrasound scannable for ultrasound-guided intravenous (IV) access
- Blood flashback or “flash” in the flash chamber of the catheter to confirm entry into the blood vessel
- MedicSkin® realistic skin feeling
- Non staining
- Injectable, intramuscular injections may be performed on the entire product (MedicSkin®)
Every Medicor Lab product features hyper-realistic MedicSkin®. The innovative material offers a high level of durability, as well as being hypoallergenic, resistant to mould, and easy to clean and maintain. With MedicSkin®, needle tracks disappear with minimal damage.
Choose skin colour
All MedicSkin® products are available in a choice of 3 colours. This allows users to adapt the products to the colour of their manikins and task trainers, or use the products with standardised patients of varying ethnicities.
MedicSkin® products are injectable, meaning the user can inject air into them. If specified, you can inject liquid into task trainers, a special sponge inside the product absorbs the liquid until saturation, easily drain it and rinse with distilled water to avoid mould growth.
Task trainers with MedicSkin® are ultrasound scannable for sonography simulation. For example, the IV arm can be used for training in ultrasound-guided intravenous (IV) access. (Showing the user the needle or catheter)