IUSim Intrapartum Ultrasound Simulator is a unique and advanced sonography trainer, developed with the scientific contribution of Tullio Ghi, Professor of Obstetrics at the University of Parma.
The IUSim package includes:
- Intrapartum 1 module including 8 clinical cases.
- Intrapartum 2 module including 8 advanced clinical cases.
- A realistic user interface with integrated controls for the modulation (contrast, brightness, etc.) or the analysis (freeze, measurements, etc.) of the ultrasound image.
- A user-friendly browser-based instructor interface that can be used on PC, tablet or smartphone connected via a local network, hotspot or Wi-Fi.
- 1 realistic probe (Convex), including a bright LED for orientation of the probe.
- 1 lifelike childbirth torso designed to aid educators in teaching labour and delivery management skills to learners of all levels. The anatomically accurate structures allow learners to develop clinical skills transferable to scenario-based training. The modular design allows the functionality to expand with growing specific training needs.
Lifelike Palpable Anatomy
Realistic Foetal Presentation
Forceps Assisted Delivery
Smooth, Supple Neonate Skin
Realistic Umbilical Cord
Placental and Umbilical Complications
CLINICAL USE DISCLAIMER: IUSim is licensed for use for educational purposes only, it is not intended for clinical use.