ALEX Intravenous (IV) Injection Arm
This Alex Intravenous Injection Arm is for use with ALEX Patient Communication Simulator – Lite, Plus and Pro. Increase the fidelity of your simulation scenarios with cannulation to facilitate drug administration and programme ALEX’s physiology to respond accordingly.
Alex Intravenous Injection Arm features include:
- Features realistic vinyl skin and latex veins
- Skin actually rolls as you palpate the vein
- Characteristic pop can be felt as the needle penetrates the vein
- Realistic flashback occurs with proper insertion
- Arm pivots at the elbow for easy accessibility to antecubital fossa, along the forearm, and at the back of the hand
- Bony landmark at the shoulder helps identify muscle tissue for intramuscular injections
Easily programme scenarios for ALEX Patient Communication Simulator to include phlebotomy/cannulation checklists, gaining verbal consent and see physiological responses to drugs on the patient monitor.