Adult ALS Trainer with Two Arms
This Adult ALS Trainer with Two Arms is designed for advanced airway management procedures and CPR.
Anatomical landmarks include the sternum, rib cage, and substernal notch. The trainer also contains teeth, uvula, vocal cords, glottis, epiglottis, larynx, arytenoid cartilage, trachea, oesophagus, and inflatable lungs and stomach.
- Oral and nasal airways for intubation
- Bag valve mask ventilation
- Delivery of supplemental oxygen
- Palpation of carotid pulse
- ABC assessment
- Separate right and left lungs
- Auscultation of breath sounds
- Chest compressions and precordial thump
- Jaw thrust
- IV sites in hand and arm for venepuncture
- Intramuscular injection site
- Blood pressure cuff placement
The ECG simulator recreates 17 adult heart rhythms and 17 paediatric rhythms. With an external pacer, you can simulate electronic capture. You can also simulate cardioversion with manual, semiautomatic, or automatic (AED) defibrillation. For full details of the ECG simulator (see LF03670) included with this manikin.
CPR feedback can be acheived with the Heartisense CPR Feedback Premium Kit. The add-on kit can be installed under the chest skin of the manikin and connect wirelessly to a tablet with a free app.
Endotracheal (ET) tube
I-gel/Laryngeal mask airway (LMA)
Oropharyngeal airway (OPA)
Nasopharyngeal airway (NPA)
Oesophageal obturator airway (EOA)
Oesophageal gastric tube airway (EGTA)
Pharyngeal tracheal lumen (PTL) airways.
Nasogastric (NG) tube